ChemEd X appreciates those chemistry education stake-holders that support us by sharing our resources with the chemical education community. If you are hosting a conference, symposium, workshop, meeting or other professional development event, we invite you to submit a request for materials. Upon receipt of the request, the ChemEd X team will review the submission and consider what ChemEd X materials can be distributed. Note that there may be limited stock.
The items we currently have to share:
- ChemEd X marketing post cards
- Periodic Table Lanyards (limited)
- Door prize/gift certificate entitling the winner to a free year of ChemEd X subscription access for each 20 attendees. To thank you, as the ambassador, we will also upgrade your ChemEd X account to include a year of free subscription access as well.
What to do -
Before contacting us, please make sure your ChemEd X account is updated with a headshot and a tagline (you can find help for that on our ChemEd X FAQ). We recommend you submit your request at least two months before your event (much longer for large events). Be prepared to submit the following information
- Your name, preferred email address and mailing address (where you would like to receive the materials).
- Your affiliation and role in the chemical education community.
- Name, date and details of the event. Include a link to the event website.
- Expected number of chemistry educator attendees and at what level they teach.
At the event: Provide the winner(s) of the free subscription with a copy of the gift certificate we have provided in the mailing. The bottom portion should be completed by the ambassador.
After the event: Please send us an email describing how the event went and how many prizes were distributed. You might also consider submitting a blog post about the event.
If you would like to inquire about materials from the Journal of Chemical Education, you can reach out to Freddy Tellez by email: F_Tellez@acs.org
We thank you for your support!