Join K-12 teachers across the country for a virtual chemistry teacher program! Typically held as part of the ACS National Meeting, this special event will be held virtually for the first time. You'll hear from James Bryant Conant Award Winner Michael A. Morgan who will reflect on his career and offer special insights and wisdom. There will be a short Q&A session with AACT President Jesse Bernstein before spending some networking time in breakout groups. The event ends with a raffle.
Thursday, April 15, 2021
- 7:00–7:05 pm ET - Welcome
- 7:05–7:50 pm ET - Michael A. Morgan 2020 James Bryant Conant Award winner
- 7:50–7:55 pm ET - Q&A with Jesse Bernstein, 2021 AACT President and Governing Board Chair
- 7:55–8:25 pm ET - Breakout Groups
- 8:25–8:35 pm ET - Raffle and Closing Remarks
Check out Michael's ChemEd X Blog!